Sunday, April 27, 2008

Introduction

Hi All!
I have officially become a blogger. I am an avid crafter and foodie with a passion to share this passion with everyone I meet. I have recently started my own etsy site a little over a month ago. (www.eastendhomearts.etsy.com) I am a member of ruebee. I am currently a physical therapist but wish to make East End Home Arts my main job as God allows. I have been visiting many local yarn stores in many areas and that will be the subject of my blogs early on. I am also a pattern designer and am currently working on various patterns for my etsy account. Well enjoy.
Suzy

1 comment:

Angela said...

Hi Suzy,
I think I struck pay dirt. You are an etsyian, a Christian and a physical therapist. I am an etsyian (new), Christian (old) and occupational therapist (middle-aged). I'm going to look at your store soon.