Saturday, May 24, 2008

Maidstone Arms Inn- East Hampton

What a week !!!! My husband and I have been recovering from a busy time in our life. He just finished a semester in school and I am finishing a year of having three jobs as well as starting my passion East End Home Arts and the edible division East End Edibles. I was destressing on thursday (my birthday) when ....my husband came home and told me to pack my bags. When I asked him where we were going he said he didnt want to tell me . Then I packed and we headed off to one of my favorite local restaurants O Sole Mio in Stony Brook. I had my favorite dish cavatelli with pink cream sauce, asparagas, spinach and mushrooms.... yummy. We headed home to grab some stuff we forgot and headed out east.... to EAST HAMPTON :-) We checked into the gorgeous Maidstone Arms Inn. What a fabulous surprise. We headed to town and went to Starbucks to chill out and enjoy some soy chai tea lattes no foam no water of course ! Then we headed back to the hotel to relax in our room and enjoy destressing. What a great night sleep we had! The next day we slept in (YES !!!!!) and got ready to head out to Montauk to continue destressing ! My next post will be a review of Purl by the Sea... a local yarn shop in Montauk.

1 comment:

Nora said...

What a wonderful way to destress! Kudos to your husband for being so good to you!
Nora